Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fender

I got most of the Bondo off of the fender today and took off a little more paint. I did not want to deal with all of the dust so I used the last of my stripper and scraped it off. I need to pick up some more stripper this weekend. The only parts that have not been touched yet are the passenger side door, hood side and fender ... as well as the headlight on that side. Although I did apply some stripper to the grill, it will still need attention as well.

I of course still have a ton of metal prep and body work to do, but it is a nice milestone to have most of the paint off!

I should get the water pump back sometime within the next few days. I hope no later than Monday so I can move the truck again.  I really need to clean the dust from under the truck soon!! HA

Here are a few pictures of today's work.






No comments:

Post a Comment