Monday, September 12, 2011

A breath of fresh air!!

I started today grinding a couple welds on the bed corners and the tailgate.

I have some up coming obligations next week so I decided to take the truck off the jack stands and clean the garage.

I like this shot.
I need to get those hood sides back on.
The grill is not bolted on, it is just sitting on.
Needs a bath!
The bed is sitting up in the front because of the gas tank which will eventually get moved.   










































































Remember my transmission issue ......Since pulling the trans the truck went into first and reverse fine. I still hear a little noise when I let thee clutch out in neutral, so I have to do some adjusting on the fork.

I did not go any further than the top of the driveway since a lot of the body parts are not connected well. But it went up the driveway without any problems, and the drive is pretty steep. Maybe I will mess with it some more tomorrow and take it for a quick spin around the block.

No comments:

Post a Comment