Thursday, December 29, 2011

Some Old - Some New.

I removed the old window channels from the passenger side door. Turns out they were a lot easier to remove than I had originally thought they would be.



And here are the replacements Santa brought me ....





I cleaned up the areas that were behind the channels and hit them with Reformer.





Santa also brought me some other goodies but I will leave you this picture and tell you about them later.



I put the door on the cab to get a feel for how it is going to look .... goofing off mostly ... LOL



I finished up the back of the cab and hit it with Reformer.




Then I removed the dash, side garnish piece, rear view mirror and windshield.





 Note the stamp on the mirror housing .... GUIDE Made in USA :o)





 I started sanding down the dash and area above the windshield. I had to use a wire brush and stick my hand in the hole where one of the covers goes.






I found some more rusted out metal :o(



I shot the inside of the dash with Reformer









No comments:

Post a Comment