Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Cab: Day 7

I went ahead and ground the welds on the rocker and shot it with Reformer to protect it.




I got a late start so I didn't really have time to clean everything up, move the truck and work on the rocker. I went back to the body work on the back of the cab.


I sanded down the filler that I had put on a couple days ago.  



Then I went through and marked all of the areas I need to skim. I took a couple close up so you can see that the dings are mostly small in size. A high build primer would probably fill most of these ... just being safe.








Sundays I usually do something small and spend the rest of the time cleaning up the garage and getting all my tools back in place so I can get the daily back in the garage. I will post if I get anything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment