Wednesday, November 30, 2011

More Door

Well I had big plans to spend the day working on the truck. I had to run to NAPA to get the gas hose to replace the soft one. Well I showered before I went and my downstairs bathroom flooded after. So I had to also pick up a sewer line tape to snake out my main drain ..... took most of my time :o(

Hand print on cab   ;o)


I did get the new hose put on ....


Sanded down some of the filler on the lower back ...



And I drilled out the set screw for hinge mirror that was broke of in the hinge.





Then I attempted to remove the pins so I could take the door off. I ended up breaking the top off the pin and still could not get the rest of the pin out. I imagine the bottom will be just as hard. I put a screw driver down the hole and hit it with my small maul but I cant get it to budge. I will work on it some more tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment