Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Working on the External Firewall

    I needed to plug all of the holes in the fire wall so I could proceed with the inside. So I started striping the paint. I went over it with the wire wheel, then I put paint stripper on to finish it off. Once the stripper was off I went over it again with the wire wheel.



    While the stripper was doing its job I welded up the rust area in the passenger side door area.




Then I made the piece to fix the support bracket on the back of the cab (inside)




    I also shot Reformer in the cab where the wiper motor goes and around the window frame.





    I also removed the steering column and gas linkage for easy access.



    Most of the holes are welded up. I still have about 4 or 5 more to go.



No comments:

Post a Comment