Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This morning ...

Got up early and removed the engine from the engine stand! I put the transmission and bell housing etc on the engine, Hooked up the trans linkage and installed the starter. Had to go to work so that's about it for today.

Got home from work and the exhaust manifold was here waiting on me! ... Wait, wait, um wrong one!!! The bolts on the new ones do not line up with my heads! Mine are staggered and this one has them lined up directly across from each other. So, it does not look like I will get the exhaust on before I leave. At least I can get the truck home. I should have the engine back in by tomorrow evening. Probably sooner but I have to deal with a tire balance issue with new tires on my daily driver.

No pics yet but I will get some in the AM.

No comments:

Post a Comment