Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Bit of Back Tracking.

    I went out to the garage today with the intentions of starting on the driver's side rear fender. I had forgotten about a hairline crack that formed on the passenger side were the rocker meets the cab, when I was adjusting the door for fit (read beat on the rocker to lower it a bit LOL). SO I decided to grind that out and re do it. While I was at it I went ahead and straightened the cab corner up a bit.
   
     Here is on older picture showing how the edge of the cab corner was not exactly straight. 


    Here it is after working out the area and hitting it with filler .....




    And in primer .....




    Since I had to take the running board off to fix the area, I started working to get it to match the front fender better. I did not get far or get pics. I hope to be able to get it close to finished tomorrow or the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment