Thursday, June 28, 2012

Let Me Shed Some Light On Something!

    It has been very hot here and I have tons of yard/house stuff to take care of but  Idid manage to get a little done the past few days.


I went ahead and hook the head lights up. This is the first  time they have been hooked up since I fixed the dimmer switch, so I really did not know if I fixed it or not! It works great! One of my headlights is foggy .. it works and that's good enough for now! I still ahve to secure the terminal blocks to the frame.





Then I went ahead and removed the carburetor to clean up. I got started cleaning it but I still have more to do. I still plan on removing the tank again and cleaning it out once more as well as blow out the lines again.









I'm not sure if I posted about this last week or not ... I did get the brakes bled! I hope to be able to run this thing around the block a few times soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment