Thursday, June 7, 2012

The Last Three Days

    I have not posted in a few days because basically there was nothing to show. I have been bolting parts back on for fit. Fenders hood, grill, running boards, fenders, hinge pins. door stops, door cranks etc etc etc LOL

Here are some pictures ... much more fun!

Here you can see the door handle .. yeah they sag!

Bumper nice and tight ... left the rubber grommets off for now.

Tail lights - Check!

Fenders are snug as a bug.

Note the horn in the grill .. did not think about water, I have to move it ... DUH

Artsy Fartsy

Ready for bed!

Mirror for fun .. I am contemplating the hinge mirrors in the future!

New stainless bolts


Extra mounts could be used later for more support

More new bolts!

Only 4 in each fender so far, I need to drill some more holes

Hinge pins installed ... just to the spline

Ready for the weekend!

1 comment: