Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Crappy Video or Still Got Gas

    I have been wanting to focus on the engine again for some time. I am tired of pushing it around to work on it. So, today I removed the gas line running to the back and hooked up the tank. I knew I would have an issue with the carb from all of the dust I have been creating, so I blew out the lines and changed the filter.
    I got it running on it's own so I shot a video with my phone. The idle is a bit high but I adjusted it later. Then I drove it outside and got my regular camera and shot a walk around. I put the truck back in the garage and cleaned everything up. When I went to download the movie to my PC so I could share it here .... I must not have pushed the record button hard enough ... no movie :( I hope to do a good one tomorrow. I cant get one of it driving right now because I need to bleed the brakes yet.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment