Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Passenger Side Front Fender

    I had put a coat of the metal Fill on this fender before I packed it away a while back. so I sanded that down. Then I started working on the dents with Hammer and dolly.this fender was at some point in an accident. it has a bit of welding where it looks like someone did relief cuts and stitched it back together. They also beat the hell out of it. I'll do what I can with it and hit it with filler.






    I will also have to deal with a few holes and damaged areas.


Bumper bracket hole needs some attention - I welded a piece in but did not take a picture yet

A hole in an old weld repair

Hole to patch

An old weld repair


    I shot these inner splash panels with gloss black but  Iran out of paint so I will have to hit them with 500 grit and shoot them again. I did not put any filler on these and I do not think I will. They are for the most part hidden.



No comments:

Post a Comment