Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A little bit of this, A little bit of that.

    Today I pulled the bed out and sanded it down with 150 grit. Then I removed the tail gate and did the same. I started priming the bed but ran out of primer. I put the bed back on the truck (just sitting) and decided I should get the battery back in and get the truck started.




     Once I got the battery in I blew the dust away from the engine and installed the peddle and linkage.then, I attempted to start it. It doesn't want to get the gas past the filter. I guess it drained down while sitting for so long. It would run if I dumped gas right in the carb, I will replace the filter again and give it another try tomorrow.



      I also put the dash back on - 6 screws




    I put the windshield back on, since that was the safest place to store it.




No comments:

Post a Comment