Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Bed

     I pulled the bed back out with the intention of shooting primer on it. Once I started looking at it, I decided to do some body work first. Originally I was just going to paint it as is. Its dinged up pretty good. That combined with the filled holes and extension on the end make for a lot of body work! Most of the primer I would have shot would have came back off. So I started the filler process on the worst of it. I am still not going to try and make it pretty!  I have to keep reminding myself that the goal here is solid and presentable.




    I also had to do some touch up on the front of the passenger side rocker seam and a few spots along the bottom of the back of the cab.


.
    I will knock this down this weekend. and do a final coat of filler. I'm sure a few areas may need more.

    I have to work on my lawn tractor tomorrow so I may not get to the truck.

No comments:

Post a Comment