Saturday, February 18, 2012

Still Plugging Away!

     I am still working out the cab. I think I have it pretty close now. I will shoot it with high build primer as soon as I get it masked off. I'm out of masking tape so it may get delayed a bit until I can get to the store.






    I also did a little more to the hood and I sanded down the truck with 220 so it would be ready for the high build primer.






    Sometime while putting the electric back in the wire was pulled out of the condenser. It looked to be the original, so I just replaced it.



    I took the blanket off of the seat and got a couple shots of that since I did not take any before without the blanket. The seat looks a lot better than it did the last time it was in. You can still see some bulge on the bottom and about mid way up the back.It still sits 100 percent better than before. It is a lot firmer with the cushions swapped! Now to change out the upholstery! 





No comments:

Post a Comment