Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Slingin' Mud

    So I went to Advanced Auto today to pick up a replacement quart of Metal Fill Filler. If you remember, I took back the one I bought back because it was hard as a rock. Well I look to see if they have more on the self yet ... they do! Wooo    Um NOT!! It was the same can of hard filler I had brought back last week!  Grrrrr WTF ... I decided to just get the premium regular filler since it cost the same for a gallon as it did for a quart of the other. I did make a point to let the clerk know it was on the shelf again and he pulled it.







    The advantage to this filler is that it dries and sands much quicker than the metal filler. Today I just concentrated on smoothing the fire wall where two panels come together and the drivers door. I did throw a skim on the windshield and door area as well as the dash.





    And everything back against the wall this evening ..... looks like a pile to me!  The rest of the parts are in my above garage storage area. I'm running out of room LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment