Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Prepping 4 Primer

    I pushed the truck to the center of the garage and masked it off so I could prime it. After I finished covering up the good stuff, I wiped the cab down with solvent and Mixed up the primer for the gun.






    I thought I would be able to prime the truck with my little compressor since it worked OK for the frame .... nope! I need to rent, borrow, or buy a bigger one. I did not get far before it became to frustrating! Like after the second time waiting for the tank to fill and I did not even get off the driver's inner door. Oh well :o)








    I thought I would hang around a while and wait for the air tank to fill .... Grrr .... Photo came off my phone upside down and was corrected before uploading to blogger so you can see they still have a problem!



No comments:

Post a Comment