Thursday, January 19, 2012

I've Been Good or Santa @%!# UP!

    UPS dropped off my bumper brackets today! So, I bolted them up to the bumper he brought me last week! Wooo ...... Note that it is a 35 car bumper, not the truck bumper. The car bumper has the dip in the middle, which I prefer .. the truck bumper is straight.

It's gonna look good.






    In the meantime I still had a bunch of work to do. I cut out metal pieces to fill the rust holes on the window frame.













    After I got those taken care of I spread a skim coat on the roof and the driver's side cab wall where I fixed the dent yesterday. Sorry no pictures of that. While that was drying. I I shot reformer on the window frame and the steering column.





    I also cleaned up the wheel and got some shots of that. I need to identify this column and wheel so I can get the nut to hold the wheel on. I'm not sure but I am thinking dodge. I found a steering wheel nut on eBay for doge but it is 20+ dollars! So I want to make sure before I order it.









No comments:

Post a Comment