Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Hey it's Green!

Santa came through again! That fat bastard is all right!




I got the glass in a light green tint to accent the paint I chose for the truck ... it's gonna look awesome ... I think LOL Note it looks darker laying on the ground than if it where installed.

And some pictures of the old glass so I can link to it for a sale listing :) Need some glass for your truck?

I had never looked at the side glass, until today, other than to pack it into a box  when I first got the truck .... It looks like it is not original but it also looks to be new glass.



Packed up ready to go
This is showing the difference in size  when compared to the new one I just got. Note it is about an inch or more all the way around smaller.
This shows it has a rough spot on the edge
gap to frame

It goes all the way around
Shows the slight bubbling at the bottom edge

shows the gap size as well as the bubbles

    This windshield would be great for a chopped truck or you could install it like it was installed in my truck using the weather rubber that I included in the box. The windshield is marked "Shat-R-Proof" and appears to be glass form the era of the truck, although not necessarily a 35 Ford truck.

    The side glass is like new, and matches the glass I just got as far as shape (pretty darn close) .... I packed the side glass, windshield and the rubber for the windshield into the crate my glass came in. It's all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment