Monday, January 23, 2012

A Flat & A Bath

    I had a flat on the truck last week, so for the past few days I have been airing it back up pretty regular. This morning I decided to pull the tire to see where the problem was.

    It turns out the tire has lost the bead seal around the rim. I messed with it a while then put it back on the truck. Again it started loosing air so I filled it again. Eventually it quit going down. It was up pretty good when I stopped for the night but I have a feeling it will be flat in the AM.


This appears to be a Ford Pickup wheel 1965 and up. See the next picture.
From this website - Ford Rim Identification



    I moved on and sanded the filler I placed on the truck yesterday.







    I shot another coat of primer on the dash.








    I checked the door again for alignment .... This time I got a picture.



    I sanded the whole truck down with 220 grit sand paper.




    I also put a coat of primer on the grill. I still have a little work to finish the grill, but I will do that later.



    Then I washed the truck to clear out all of the dust.







    By the time I finished all of that It was time to clean up and get the daily back in the garage.

Sweet
Ghostly




No comments:

Post a Comment