Saturday, November 26, 2011

Gas no Go

Not much for pictures today except this crappy overhead shot.....



I welded up the rocker today during what little time I had to devoted to the truck. After that I pushed it out and back in to get it in the center of the garage for more room. The reason I'm pushing? ..... When I went to move it the other day it would not fire up. If I pour some gas in the carb it will start right up but will not continue. I decided to see if I could figure out what was going on.

I pull the lines and and blew them out. Then I ran the input line from the fuel pump into some gas and the output line into a tub. After turning the engine over, the pump appears to be working correctly. I have one soft hose I will replace and I will go from there. That's as far as I got on it today.

No comments:

Post a Comment