Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cleaning Day and some filler.

Although I needed most of the day to clean up the garage I did go through and spread some filler on all of those spots I had marked yesterday.



Remember most of this will come back off.



Then I cleaned this area up with the grinder so I can replace the rusted area sometime next week.






Once I got the garage cleaned up I took all of the parts that I had sitting around up into my garage attic storage out of the way. I took up the fenders, running boards, inner fender panels, lights (front and back)  and fender braces, etc. That freed up a lot of room for me to work without having to trip over this stuff.


Posting these pictures so I can link to it from another site to help me understand the door pin situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment