Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday or Deja vu Rocker Number 2

I hope everyone has recovered from their Thanksgiving feast!

Pushed the truck out so I could get to the other side to do the other rocker. I also got some pictures of the damage I was referring to before. I will not spend a lot of time talking about the rocker poject today ... it is pretty much the same as the other side. I have it in place but I still need to weld it. I will let the pictures tell the story :o)



I did do a couple things different this time around. I drilled more holes along the top and I also drilled holes on the bottom lip. I did not do holes on the bottom on the other side and wen I went to tack the lip of the rocker to the inner structure it just burnt through. No issue I will have to do something with it before i put the fender back on.






















Another hinge shot. I have been discussing the hinges and mounting pins as well as these holes on an online forum and I link back here for the pictures. I will discuss this more when/if I remove the doors.



Here are the pictures of the damage to the door and cab from an accident.





Rust just like the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment