Sunday, October 2, 2011

Stake Pockets: Part 2

Installed the other stake pocket today.


Safety First!!!

Blogger still rotating pics to original format even though I edited them on my computer and saved them before uploading WTF!! I even did a save as and re-saved the edited picture with a different file name.


Clamped on the pocket




Marked all the drill points and Drilled the holes (bed side only)






Welded it all up.






Set up a guide to cut the piece that goes across the back. I started cutting but the blade got in a bind and broke. I have one more so I will try again tomorrow.







Still have to:

Cut the bottom cross piece and bolt it on.

Run a cross piece to connect the frame rails and support the wood boards that will be used for the floor.


Drill holes and mount the tail gate.

Mount the brackets that will hold the gate chain.

Install bed floor

No comments:

Post a Comment