Sunday, October 30, 2011

Somethings Amiss

 The goal today was to get the truck back on the ground and back against the wall out of the way. My plan is to slow down next week and get some much needed stuff done around the house.

So I had to put the radiator back on. Did that and then .........



Cleaned up the radiator suport rods and primed then painted them.

Radiator support rods, I was not sure what color they should be so I just went with black for now.



Then I checked the front brake lines to make sure they were tight and then bled the brakes. After than I got the truck back on the ground and hooked up the battery.


Turned the key .... one click then nothing. I must have a wire wrong somewhere. Well just in case I pushed the truck outside and hooked the battery to a charger. I took everything I could out of the garage and cleaned up.

Double checked and the truck still would not turn over so I winched it in with my four wheeler and got everything else back in ... including my GF's car!

It's all piled up but it shouldn't be that way for long! I will try to get small things done and keep posting but my main focus will be on other things next week. I will concentrate on the electrical until I find out what's wrong.

SAD :o(












No comments:

Post a Comment