Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Back to the Drawing Board

So I have been sorting out the wiring and documenting it in Visio. I have not completed the drawings but I thought I would share what I have so far. These represent how the truck is wired as of today.

Click Image for a Larger View
 
Current switch configuration (unfinished)
Current wiper set up Wires not hooked up. Power wire not there.

Current wire set up



I also cleaned up the wiper switch today. Removed surface rust and painted the body and knob.






And I thought I would revisit the grill shell for a bit and give some attention to the missing lip.




I got it welded up but it drew in too much so I will need to re do this. A better idea of what has happened is the grill shell does not meet up with the fender correctly in this area now. There is a small gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment