Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Tailgate


 First thing I attempted several videos while driving the truck up the driveway. I finally located a suction cup holder for my phone and stuck it in the window so I could go hands free LOL The only problem was the truck wasnt warmed up so I had to keep tapping the gas to keep it going.

EDIT: It turned out to be the carb causing the problem and I have since rebuilt it ... check August 2012 blog posts for an updated drive video.


                      


Messed around with the tailgate today. It was pretty banged up and I think I have gotten it about as straight as I'm going to.



Front
Front
Back

Back



Then I installed the traction bars just to get them out of my way.





Put the hood sides back on and the hood trim. Also I took the gas tank back out and mocked up the bed and tailgate.








No comments:

Post a Comment