Monday, August 22, 2011

Rodger D Reddish of Colorado Springs CO is a crook!

No matter how nice and straight up people come across ... even if others online say he is a straight up guy ... they can still rip you off!

Rodger Reddish 
5147 Mira Loma Cir.
Colorado Springs Co 80818 
(719) 271-5069

In June of last year Rodger Reddish was eager to sell me a part and was confident it was the right one. I offered pictures and gave him the casting numbers to a manifold for my 55 Poly engine. He did not need any of that he knew his stuff ... yeah right. He sent me a regular 318 manifold (a dime a dozen). I sent it back and he refuses to return my money. I realize he had some time and effort in gathering and shipping the part so I just told him to send what he felt was fair. He agreed. After several emails and over a year later ... still no refund or comment from this crook! The last email returned from him he was upset that I expected my money back so quick (this was 6-8 months after the deal.) It took him a month just to get the part to me.

I would not recommend doing any type of business with him ... buyer beware!

No comments:

Post a Comment