Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 24 2011

Started the morning putting the trans back in. Once I got the trans in I painted the shift mechanism black (it was silver). While that was drying I hooked the exhaust back up and put the drive shaft back in. Then the emergency brake back on.

Drive shaft is back in

Exhaust back on

Trans hooked up and looking good.


I still need to connect the transmission linkage and adjust the emergency brake. I did find time to put the shift lever and boot on.

Shot of the seat

Ebrake and shifter back in and hopefully will stay in!

Another shot of the seat


I spent the last of the evening taking the bed down from the saw horses and standing it on end on a roller. Put away my tools and swept the floor ..... then out to mow grass Woooo.

1 comment:

  1. Looking good, I hope it works !!
    I did a lot of weed-eating today, just about caught up !! To doctor tomorrow for regular check-up. Patsy and I.

    ReplyDelete