Friday, February 18, 2011

Thursday - Friday

Updates and pictures coming tonight ... stay tuned.

And here they are :O)

I spent the last two days cleaning rust off the bottom frame parts of the bed and painted those parts with the rust reformer.



I also finished up the inside frame rail on the truck. And, I knocked off the thin film that had resurfaced on the back/bottom of the cab.



I applied more paint remover to the truck as well .... Almost done with the driver door and started the fender and running board.  You can see I still have not finished the hood, but I did work on the side panel on the drivers side. The top of the hood is like pulling teeth trying to get that off so I only do a little at a time before I loose interest and move to another area! Worked on the rear fenders a bit too.







Oh ... this is still not done! You cant rely on people any more.


No comments:

Post a Comment