Sunday, February 27, 2011

HAMB'ers

Today's Blog post is for the HAMB members who may find themselves here because of the "swap" thread I posted today.

If you start with the oldest post you will see everything that has been done to the engine since I have owned it.

In a nutshell:

New gasket set including valve seals.
New distributor cap.
Rebuilt water pump
New pressure plate throw out bearing and clutch.



Engine runs, sounds decent, has blow by.

Oil pan has cut all the way around and welded it back together ( one small leak fixed with JB weld and painted over)

I also have the old pressure plate and clutch if anyone is interested. Pictures in the blog.

You can find my email address in my profile (link on this page) if you have questions/offers.

I am also not opposed to trading the whole project for a solid running/driving streetable mid to early 50's Chevrolet car or truck. Trucks 53 or older. Cars no 4 doors.

It is not my intention or desire to get rid of the 35, so ... to be honest the trade offer must  be very appealing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment