Thursday, January 13, 2011

A week gone by...

With the unusual snow here near Atlanta my progress has slowed. My girlfriend got to work from home so her car also occupied the garage. I create so much dust, I did not want all of that dust to get in her nice car!

I did take the water pump off and packed it up to send off for a rebuild. It should have left the local UPS store today. Once CARDONE receives it I should have it back in 3-5 days.

I spent one day knocking some more dents out of the bed.

Today I got a late start but I did get to spend a few hours on paint removal. I did take away from that a bit to tighten bolts on the mount for my snow plow on the 4 wheeler and address some rust on the blade. I did this while waiting for paint remover to set in on the truck.

here are some pictures:






No comments:

Post a Comment