Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The parts came ...

and of course there were some busted parts.


Damaged box parts came in

Pilot bearing in 4 pieces crease in top of throw out bearing


Dent in throwout bearing

New clutch disc and pressure plate assembly 

Close up of pressure plate assembly
Close up of clutch disc



Spent the day taking the gas tank off and cleaning on the frame and rear end ..

Gas tank removed & waiting it's turn to be striped and painted

Looking ...

Better ...

Every ...

Day ...

My camera picks up rust I can not see LOL ...still a ways to go on this but it will soon get a coat of rust reformer.

I also installed the water pump this AM without any problems. I may add a photo tomorrow. I wont know how things are with that until I start it up and let it run a bit. Probably after the trans is back in.

1 comment:

  1. Get some crazy glue for the pilot bearing and a big hammer to take the dents out of the bearing...LOL ; D... Shame !

    ReplyDelete